“I specifically design the Ouroboros fur scarf for women who are looking for a unique fur scarf that matches their personality.”
Nathalie Parmentier, a natural redhead, is the granddaughter of Marthe Parmentier, the founder of the Parmentier fashion house, which was established in 1962. Nathalie spent many of her childhood years in her father Parmentier’s fur store, in Kortenberg. So it is easy to see where her fascination for fur, fashion and fur scarves in particular came from.
SO WHAT MAKES THE OUROBOROS FUR SCARF SO UNIQUE?
- The Ouroboros fur scarf feels deliciously soft and lush around your neck as it is made of double-sided soft fur (it has no lining). Your Ouroboros fur scarf contains twice as much fur as an ordinary fur scarf in other words.
- For a stunning, exclusive fur collar, it has a closure at both ends. Close the scarf to obtain an endless loop that you can wrap around your neck twice.
- Versatile as it is always at least 150 cm long.
- You can pin it down on windy days as it has a closure at chest height.
- It’s a great way of adding a personal touch to your outfit. One Ouroboros fur scarf, endless ways to wear it!
- The Ouroboros fur scarf is an artisan product, which has been produced in Belgium, using only the most beautiful and softest quality fur.
- The fur we use is always of controlled origin.